Online cron services get listed here!
Webcron (or online cron service) brings huge convenience to users on quickly setting up cron job to trigger periodical tasks. Applicable situations include:
- In some hosting plans, cron job is prohibited or limited for resource effectiveness concern.
- Too many cron jobs causes unstability on web server. Decoupling cron job from the web server becomes a must.
- On cloud infrastructure, webmaster needs to move cron job to a persistence layer (independent server outside of web server).
- Users without strong linux or cron knowledge need easy-to-master way to manage cron jobs, track cron job's executions, etc..
- Users may need additional features like random cron job, cookie and post method support, run time predicting etc..
- When managing huge amount of cron jobs, bulk handling capacity could save much time.
- In some cases, your script needs friendly programming interface to scheduling cron job on the run.